Windsor Velour Seat Covers$144.99
(bucket , bench )
Windsor Velour Car Seat Covers
- Great way to upgrade the look of your ride
- Saddleman velour Seat Covers are made-to-order from high quality soft velour
- Foam-lined, ensuring supreme comfort and durability
- Soft and Luxurious
- Great value!
- Available in Blue, Wine, Beige or Grey
- Easy to clean—spot clean with a damp cloth and a solution of water and a mild fabric cleaner
- No more sloppy fit – Surefit™ seat covers are guaranteed to fit
- Saddleman Seat Covers are easy to install -- no tools required, slips right over the existing vehicle upholstery
- Proudly made-to-order in the USA
- Saddleman Surefit™ Seat Covers are backed by a one-year warranty against fabric flaws and workmanship
These Saddleman Windsor Velour Seat Covers are made to last! Crafted from luxuriously soft-knit velour fabric with a foam backing to ensure miles of protection and comfort. Protect and refresh your interior with look you want and the comfort you deserve!
Hard to fit seats are no problem for Saddleman Surefit™ Seat Covers. You can be assured of a snug fit, easily installs right over the existing fabric with no need for tools or professional installation. Easy care too - spot clean with a damp cloth and a solution of water and a mild fabric cleaner.
Whether you want to refresh your vehicle’s interior with classic style and luxury, or keep your new seats protected, choose the value you get with the quality and fit only Saddleman Seat Covers can offer.
Saddleman Surefit™ seat covers are made in the USA and backed by a one year warranty against fabric flaws or defects.
- Due to variations in fabrics - patterns and colors may not match if ordered at different times.
- Please note – the color of the seat cover may not exactly match what you see on your on your monitor, as a result of the settings on your monitor.
These seat covers fit great! The installation was pretty easy and they look like they came with the car.
I bought these seat covers from a local brick and mortar store (too bad, cuz I paid more) and was pleasantly surprised by the quality. I put them on my 2009 Mazda3 and they fit like they were made for my seats! They were very easy to install and it's hard to tell they are not factory. I have had them on for about 2 months now and they still look great and are staying in place. I am very pleased and hope they will be just as durable as they are good looking.