Microsuede Seat Covers$144.99
(bucket , bench )
MICROSUEDE SEAT COVERS
- Great way to upgrade the look of your ride
- Saddleman Microsuede Seat Covers are made-to-order from high quality soft microsuede
- Soft and Luxurious
- Great value!
- Available in today’s most popular colors – Black, Tan or Grey
- Easy to clean—spot clean with a damp cloth and a solution of water and mild fabric cleaner
- No more sloppy fit – Surefit™ seat covers are guaranteed to fit
- Saddleman Seat Covers are easy to install -- no tools required, slips right over the existing vehicle upholstery
- Proudly made-to-order in the USA
- Saddleman Surefit™ Seat Covers are backed by a one-year warranty against fabric flaws and workmanship
Suede Seat Covers Description
Feel the luxury with a set of Saddleman Microsuede Seat Covers. Soft and supple, Microsuede seat covers offer the rich luxurious feel that high quality fabrics can deliver. Hard to fit seats are no problem for Saddleman Surefit™ Seat Covers. You can be assured of a snug fit, easily installs right over the existing upholstery with no need for tools or professional installation. Easy care too - spot clean with a damp cloth and a solution of water and a mild fabric cleaner. Whether you want to refresh your vehicle’s interior with classic style and luxury, or keep your new seats protected, choose the value you get with the quality and fit only Saddleman Seat Covers can offer. Saddleman Surefit™ seat covers are made in the USA and backed by a one year warranty against fabric flaws or defects.
- Due to variations in fabrics - patterns and colors may not match if ordered at different times.
- Please note – the color of the seat cover may not exactly match what you see on your on your monitor, as a result of the settings on your monitor.
I was going to purchase the ones from my GMC Dealer and a few of those catalogs and they were almost 3 times the price. These turned out to be of great quality fabric and well they do the job.
Many thanks. By the way, I want to say it was a pleasure talking with your customer rep Patrick (who took my order). Very informative, professional, and a nice guy.