Camouflage Seat Covers$144.99
(bucket , bench )
Camouflage seat covers by saddleman
- Protect your interior from the dirt and grime of the outdoors
- Refresh your vehicle’s interior
- Perfect choice for the hunter, fisher or outdoor enthusiast
- Great for travel with your pets
- Resists fading, stains and mildew
- Great value!
- One of the most popular camouflage prints available
- Easy to clean—spot clean with a damp cloth and a solution of water and mild fabric cleaner
- No more sloppy fit – Surefit™ camouflage seat covers are guaranteed to fit
- Saddleman Camouflage Seat Covers are easy to install -- no tools required, slips right over the existing vehicle upholstery
- Proudly made-to-order in the USA
- Saddleman Surefit™ Camouflage Seat Covers are backed by a one-year warranty against fabric flaws and workmanship
Camouflage seat covers description
Whether you are on an outdoor adventure or venturing out to work this is the perfect choice for you! Breathable polyester makes a durable seat cover that will stand up to your lifestyle. Feel free to bring Fido along for the ride. This seat cover resists fading, stains and mildew.
This is one of the most popular Camo patterns around! Saddleman Camo seat covers are a high quality fabric that will stand the test of time!
Hard to fit seats are no problem for Saddleman Surefit™ Seat Covers. You can be assured of a snug fit every time. Surefit™ camouflage seat covers easily install right over the existing upholstery with no need for tools or professional installation. Easy care too - spot clean with a damp cloth, a solution of water and a mild fabric cleaner.
Whether you want to refresh your vehicle’s interior or keep your seats protected, choose the value you get with the quality and fit only Saddleman Seat Covers can offer.
I was going to purchase the ones from my GMC Dealer and a few of those catalogs and they were almost 3 times the price. These turned out to be of great quality fabric and well they do the job.
Many thanks. By the way, I want to say it was a pleasure talking with your customer rep Patrick (who took my order). Very informative, professional, and a nice guy.