Saddle Blanket Seat Covers$144.99
(bucket , bench )
- Top seller! This work horse of a seat cover is ideal for work vehicle
- For supreme comfort, durability and style this seat cover is constructed of a tightly-woven, multi color olefin fabric offering supreme comfort and durability
- Long lasting -- this seat cover will go the distance giving you miles of protection.
- No more sloppy fit – Surefit™ seat covers are guaranteed to fit
- Saddleman Seat Covers are easy to install -- no tools required, slips right over the existing vehicle upholstery
- Great value!
- Easy care - Machine wash, drip dry.
- Choose from a selection of six popular colors --black, brown, blue, wine, tan or grey
- Proudly made-to-order in the USA
- Saddleman Surefit™ Seat Covers are backed by a one-year warranty against fabric flaws and workmanship
Saddleman Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are made tough! These seat covers can manage the toughest jobs or the roughest morning commute. Saddleman seat covers are as durable as they are comfortable. Hard to fit seats are no problem for Saddleman Surefit™ Seat Covers. You can be assured of a snug fit every time. Surefit™ seat covers easily install right over the existing upholstery with no need for tools or professional installation.
Whether you need to beautify, upgrade or protect your interior Saddleman Surefit™ Seat Covers are always a solid choice. Saddleman Seat Covers are proudly made to order in the USA using only quality fabrics and materials. Saddleman Surefit™ Seat Covers are designed to keep your seats clean, protected and looking good for years to come. Backed by a one year warranty against fabric flaws or defects.
Due to variations in fabrics - patterns and colors may not match if ordered at different times.
- The weave of the Saddle Blanket fabric does not allow for headrest cut outs. Just separate the weave and slide your headrests through.
- Please note – the color of the seat cover may not exactly match what you see on your on your monitor. Monitor settings and resolutions vary.
I wanted to share my experience with a customer service representative that I had today.
I needed to exchange a seat cover that by my mistake I had ordered wrong. PJ the customer service representative took the time to look up my order and verify with me the correct part that I needed.
While I was on the phone she placed the order for the correct part and told me the piece would be shipped to us.
PJ was very pleasant and knowledgeable.
Keep up the great service. Happy New Year!
I bought these seat covers from a local brick and mortar store (too bad, cuz I paid more) and was pleasantly surprised by the quality. I put them on my 2009 Mazda3 and they fit like they were made for my seats! They were very easy to install and it's hard to tell they are not factory. I have had them on for about 2 months now and they still look great and are staying in place. I am very pleased and hope they will be just as durable as they are good looking.